Eanes 150th Celebration Contest: Past, Present & Future
Celebrating 150 years of public education in Eanes, we invite Eanes ISD students to participate in a writing or visual arts contest showcasing Eanes ISD: Past, Present & Future. Students may choose to participate by submitting either a writing or visual arts entry. Writing entries could be an essay, poem, short story or play; visual arts entries could be a photo, painting, drawing or sculpture. All entries should be created with the idea of Eanes ISD in the past, present or future.
What are the requirements?
- All entrants must be an Eanes ISD student.
- All entries must be accompanied with an entry form.
- All entries should be created with the idea of Eanes ISD in the past, present or future.
- All entries are due by the end of the day on March 3rd.
How to submit:
There are two ways to submit your entry.
- Upload entry on the entry form. Submit your Entry
- Students must be logged into their Eanes ISD Google account to submit this form.
Turn in to campus library:
- If unable to submit electronically, please turn in entry to the school library along with the entry form. Print Entry Form
- Visual arts entries should be turned into the school library with the entry form.
How are the entries judged?
- A team of judges will consider all writing entries or visual arts submissions on a set criteria.
- First, second and third place will be awarded at each campus.
- Entries are due the end of the day March 3rd.
- Awards will announced at each campus.
- For additional research resources, search the Eanes History Collection on the Westbank Community Library website.